Warehouse Manager Job at
– Bar coding of all items and set up of bar-coding system
– Set up of warehouse with racks, CCTV, material handling equipment
– Analysis of Inventory movement and Prepare reports
– Work with the transport company to ensure on time and on budget deliveries
– Supervise the labourer and all warehouse movement
– Supervise packing of orders
– Keeping track of production and expiry dates of goods in a database and accordingly dispatching goods via FIFO system
– Thorough Knowledge of food code and food code certified
– Handled food items in the past
– Handling inbound and outbound movement of goods and all documentation
– Watching the CCTV camera feed
– Prior experience of using Quick books online
– The warehouse manager will be based at the warehouse in Al Quoz Industrial Area 1 from Saturday-Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm.
– One Labourer will be under the warehouse manager’s supervision.
– The labourer will pack goods into the warehouse, pull goods out and pack them for deliveries.
– Driving License and Car is a plus
– Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from an accredited college (Attested degree certificate will be required)
– English speaking
– Knowledge of Word, Excel and comfortable with using technology
– Reference letter from previous employer would be a plus
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
A leading company in UAE.