Training Manager Job in Kuwait at CAF
The ideal candidate will join the Human Resources team and support the overall execution of training and development programs to brand standards for store operations & support team.
· In consultation with brand and support teams, identify key focus areas for product, brand awareness and corporate training.
· Develop content of programs to meet the needs of the Brands and the Departments.
· Develop a training schedule to meet the identified needs and ensure consistency of approach across all brands.
· Take every opportunity to assist in monitoring / supporting store employees’ product awareness, and to participate in operations field coaching or briefings with the aim of developing strong brand identity.
· Based on brand needs, source appropriate training courses and materials suitable for implementation.
· Decide upon use of training techniques to present information, promote participative learning and transfer knowledge / skills.
· Evaluate and monitor effectiveness of brand training.
· Measure evaluation of training delivery. Provide reports to substantiate professional standards are maintained.
· Deliver ‘classroom’ and “on the job” training activities to all levels of store employees in order to develop required levels of product knowledge/ handling and raise brand awareness.
· Participate in the development of the Training budget as required.
· Lead the In – Store Training Specialists to effectively execute all training plans.
· Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
· Relevant work experience as a Training Specialist/ Manager.
· Store Operations experience is advantageous.
· Experience in training program design.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Training and Development
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Residence Location
- Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Hospitality, Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
Company Location: Kuwait
Job Category: Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant