Systems Technical Assistant Job at Black Pearl
Our client, a well-known Facilities Management based in Al Ain, is currently recruiting a Systems Technical Assistant who will assist in reactive and preventive maintenance of systems equipments throughout the organization. He will also be responsible for first line response to defects and breakdowns of a technical nature which affect availability.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Monitor, interrogate and manage the UPS & associate cooling systems
• Exposure to maintain the specialist Building services LV systems ( BMS ,CCTV, Fire
• Alarm, Access control, De-ionized water, sliding doors, lifts and FM200 system, medical Air & Vacuum system etc).
• Attend to breakdowns and defects as directed by the department.
• Liaise and support the specialist systems sub-contractors with their planned maintenance.
• Coordinate with team to reach planned objectives
• Provide support to maintenance teams and management.
• Attend the training programs as required by the company.
• Attend shift working as required.
• Participate in the ‘on call’ rota.
• Ensure that all Health and Safety practices are adhered to and are being followed at all times
• To lead by example and ensure to protect the environment by conservation of electricity, water and other natural resources and minimizing generation of waste.
• To protect information assets including both electronic and paper based from all threats whether internal, External, accidental or deliberate.
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following criteria:
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience related to the field.
• Technical exposure to electrical, electronic & mechanicals with experience in UPS maintenance and associated cooling racks.
• Ability to carry out minor repairs to defects in Specialised system (BMS, CCTV, Access control,Lifts, Medical Air compressor, Vacuum system, De-ionized water system, Fire Alarm & FM200 system), LV systems &MEP systems
• Flexible and able to work on own initiative.
• Good command of English language (written and oral).
To view other vacancies we have, please visit our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com
Company: Black Pearl
About Black Pearl
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider
that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.