Store Manager – Luxury Fashion Job at Chalhoub Group
Store Manager – Luxury Fashion – Abu Dhabi
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
Our Store Manager is responsible for ensuring that the store maximizes its commercial performance and delivers exceptional Guest Experience. Our Store Manager will drive both eNPS and cNPS through the implementation of People and CX strategies. Drive in-store CX initiatives
– Plan succession of team members in terms of readiness
– Nurture talent within team through on the job coaching and stretch assignment in coordination with the People Partner
– Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
– Oversee day to day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence, sales team schedules and commissions
– Offer store support including concessions, real-time as per business needs
– Act as the key point of contact with back-office operations
– Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
– Ensure customer data is properly captured by the sales team in adherence to marketing team requirements
– Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and ensure floor team knowledge about app offerings etc..
– Ensure store team is working towards the same goal
– Promote omnichannel sales
– Increase the store revenue target vs actual
– Increase sell-through at full price
– Provide input to whats working well, whats not working well and feedback
What you’ll need to succeed
– 4+ years leadership experience within Luxury Retail (Fashion, Footwear, Accessories or Beauty)
– Arabic Language (Speaking, Reading and Writing)
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
Company: Chalhoub Group
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About Chalhoub Group
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.