Sr. Compliance Associate ( German/French/Turkish/Spanish/Italian Job in Jordan at Amazon
Successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to join newly funded Organization – PARS Initiatives, Continuity & Compliance Centre of Excellence (PICCCE) – which is responsible for managing and executing tasks that are new initiatives or capabilities. This new structure brings a lot of amazing challenges that will boost both your skillset and experience.
A day in the life
You will deliver range of compliance services with focus on your performance, quality and timely inputs. This involves joining various ad-hoc initiatives, to meet business demand. There will be also opportunities to train and mentor colleagues, and for you to have an impact on process on-boarding, stabilization and improvement.
Depending on the team you will be part of, you will have the opportunity to support and contribute to one of the key processes within PARS Initiatives, Continuity & Compliance Centre of Excellence (PICCCE), which will impact Customers’ experience through:
• Demonstrating expertise in handling end-to-end processes and related tools in order to achieve business goals;
• Performing root cause analysis, researching for missing information, finding the main errors and solving them in order to ensure the correct functioning of processes and to enhance team performance in terms of productivity and quality;
• Supporting and implementing improvement ideas in order to increase processes efficiency;
• Monitoring individual KPIs (productivity, quality, utilization, etc), creating reports and raising the flag and dive deep on deviations;
• Sharing knowledge and best practices with the team, training and mentoring other Associates to ensure a fast ramp up.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience;
• 1-4 years of experience in compliance or BPO, transport risk, logistics or shipping;
• Professional written and oral English communication skills;
• One of the following languages – Spanish, Turkish, German or French – will be considered an advantage;
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook. MS Excel proficiency;
• Currently eligible to work in Jordan.
• Strong attention to detail;
• One of the following languages – Turkish, German or French – will be considered an advantage;
• Ability to analyse and identify patterns in large data sets;
• Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts;
• Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research;
• Knowledge of basic SQL.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Internet & E-commerce
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
relevant discipline or equivalent experience
Company Location: Jordan
Job Category: Internet & E-commerce