Spa Therapist Job at AccorHotels
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– To prepare, clean and tidy treatment rooms and keep it always ready for treatment.
– To be fully aware of the daily booking programmed and to update any changes to the reception.
– To check the for the following day’s appointments at the end of each day and to make necessary preparations accordingly.
– To provide body massages, body treatments and facials to Spa’s guests.
– To check and maintain products supplies at the beginning and end of each day.
– To check the treatments questionnaire carefully for specific instructions or guest request.
– Ensures enough towels for treatments are stored in the linen store area.
– Ensure that treatment rooms are kept full of clean linens.
– Check and clear all Spa fresh materials in the SPA Stores.
– To report any Emergency situation to his/her supervisor and provide any first aid assistance when required.
– To assist other recreation or Spa staff members in conducting activities and creating a fun and friendly atmosphere, only with prior permission from your superior.
– To perform any other duty/duties that may be assigned to him/her that is not related to your normal duties, by superior.
– To cooperated and participate in all social and cultural activities and events when requested by Management.
Your experience and skills include:
– A minimum of 1-year experience in a 5-star spa environment.
– Be fully qualified in beauty and massage treatments.
– Have excellent customer service skills.
– Appreciate the holistic nature of our Spa environment.
– Be able to work as part of a team.
– Have excellent communication skills – Fluency in English is essential for this role.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! # BELIMITLESS
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.