We have an excellent opportunity for an SIEM Administrator to support strategic clients in the region This is an opportunity to work with IBM security services team that is operating on the cutting-edge of information security.
The Admin Support Service Analyst and Integration Engineer role is part of the SOC. Candidates in this role will manage TP-SOC core infrastructure namely SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Configuration Management etc. Ideal candidates will have experience managing network security infrastructure. Must display enthusiasm and interest in Information Security
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– Knowledge of security intelligence threats and threat actors.
– IBM Security QRadar SIEM 7.2 Administration and Configuration experience and knowledge
– Knowledge of log formats for syslog, http logs, DB logs and how to gather forensics for traceability back to event
– Knowledge of packet capture and analysis
– Experience with log management or security information management tools
– Experience with Security Assessment tools (NMAP, Nessus, Metasploit, Netcat)
– Ability to make information security risk determinations based of threat intelligence analysis
– Effective verbal and written communication skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: None Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
– Country: AE
– State: DUBAI
– City: DUBAI
– Category: Consultant
– Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
– Position Type: Early Professional
– Employment Type: Full-Time
– Location: DUBAI, DUBAI AE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region’s technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company’s history and, today, IBM is much more than a “hardware, software, services” company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.