Senior Platform Owner – WB, Risk, Finance Jobs in Dubai at Marc Ellis Consulting
Senior Platform Owner WB, Risk and Finance
Reports To (Title)
VP Platform – Corporate Platform
No. of Openings
1. Organisation Unit Purpose(why does the unit exist? What are the results the unit is expected to deliver?)
For each major business unit, there is an IT application domain that has been established to manage and deliver system solutions through new initiatives and provide specialized support to ensure smooth functioning of these solutions. Growing the business through change initiatives that are executed through Water fall methodology whilst ensuring platform governance is the purpose of the “Platform” unit.
2. Job Purpose(Why does the job exist? What is the unique contribution made by the job holder?)
The Platform owner – WB, Risk and Finance is heading the Risk practice within Corporate Platform unit. This entails working in classical waterfall software development methodology and involves management of a number of subject matter experts including vendor teams. The Platform owner is responsible for the leadership, technology direction, application development, implementation, maintenance, and support of all Risk Applications and related business processes. In this position he/she coordinates and manages various product teams that will consist of subject matter experts and drives successful delivery of projects in the areas of Market, Credit, and Operational Risk in line with quality, time and cost targets.
3. Job Content(Describe the key results delivered by the job holder, how they are measured and the tasks performed to achieve the results?)
1. Delivering the product/project within the timeframe and meets customer satisfaction.
Customer feed back
· Perform appropriate level of stakeholder management across IT and clients
· Serve as highest project internal escalation level
· Ensure projects are aligned to and deliver against the Business objectives
2. Ensure Compliance of project delivery to PMO, QMS, and Risk, Audit and architecture guidelines
Leading the team to adhere to project and delivery compliance
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, in accordance with defined quality management practices, to achieve common objectives
· Ensure maintaining Data confidentiality
3. IT Roadmap and Process Improvement
Identifying value propositions in platform delivery
· Contribute to the yearly IT Roadmap ensuring that project costings and estimates are as accurate as possible.
WB, Regulatory, Basel, FTP, ALM, Smart Lender, AECB
About Marc Ellis Consulting
Marc Ellis Consulting is part of a Middle East established group of companies, It is the latest addition to the group. We have built a team of advisers who are experts in matching professionals with their next careers.
Marc Ellis Consulting is a specialist international recruitment organisation consisting of specialist divisions concentrating on the ICT and Financial industries. With have a team of recruitment specialists and a combined 54 years worth of industry experience from the top tier management, our mission is to provide quality, integrity and professionalism to both clients and candidates within the Middle East region. Our business is focused on the professional, technical and managerial sectors covering all disciplines within ICT and Banking.
We are currently working with some of the world's top-tier companies in both the ICT and financial sectors including global blue chip organisations. Over the years we have collated a great deal of local knowledge and experience within the markets we work in supporting our clients to fulfil both their permanent and contracting requirements.