Senior HR Specialist – Saudi National Job at Michael Page
A world-leading professional services company is seeking an HR Specialist to work with the KSA and UAE team on HR operations for the Saudi team.
A global brand with a large footprint in the Kingdom.
* Lead onboarding procedures for all employees including Saudis and expats
* Handle all immigration administration and government relations
* Provide day to day support in employee relations, answering questions and queries from employees
* Handle mobility of employees in and out of the Kingdom
* Be on hand to provide HR admin support as required
* Salary AED 22-24,000 total per month
* Good career path in a global business
* Live and work in Riyadh
* 3-5 years experience in an HR admin role
* MUST be Saudi National
* Will have extensive experience with government relations and immigration, comfortable visiting immigration offices
* Bachelor degree and a CIPD would be desirable
Company: Michael Page
Company Location: Saudi Arabia
About Michael Page
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.