Senior Finance and Tax Manager Job at Michael Page
Our client is a Leading Media Conglomerate which operates across the Middle East. They are looking to expand their team in KSA and are hiring a Senior Finance and Tax Manager.
Our client, a Leading Media Group is based out of Riyadh and looking to hire a Senior Finance and Tax Manager.
* Oversee matters relating to Tax advisory and compliance across the Group
* Manage the Tax consequences of product offering, transactions and restructures by liaising with other departments
* Identify VAT savings opportunities and tax risks or exposures by liaising with other departments
* Suggest and implement modifications to existing business practices and enhancing record keeping practices to ensure compliance with relevant Tax and Tax Procedures Laws
* Monitor the preparation of Value Added Tax and Corporate Tax returns for the Group Companies
* Ensure that the returns are complete, accurate, and lodged and paid in a timely matter
* Manage VAT audits
* Day to day tax management
* Implement indirect tax policies and procedures relating to compliance and advisory to improve controls and minimise tax risks
The successful candidate will be offered an opportunity to work for a Leading Media Conglomerate and compensated with attractive pay and incentives.
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field
* Professional Qualification ACCA, CPA
* Extensive Tax advisory and compliance experience in multiple jurisdictions
* Big4 taxation experience is preferred
* Professional proficiency in Arabic is a MUST
Company: Michael Page
Company Location: Saudi Arabia
About Michael Page
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.