Senior Cyber Security Engineer Job in Jordan at Confidential Company
Looking for a motivated and passionate candidate who will be part of the information security team and will be responsible on supporting the day-to-day operations and configuration of information security systems used by company including responsibility for tests to assess information security systems effectiveness and subsequently working on overcoming emerging vulnerabilities, as well as controlling users access and following-up on misusages; to ensure proper information security levels in addition to protecting company assets, solutions, and operation systems from security threats, while promoting information security culture throughout the organization.
- Conduct cybersecurity assessment against network and infrastructure and build strategies and remediation roadmap.
- Performing analytical analysis focused on computer operating system logs, vulnerability scans, trace data, firewall and server logs, and other available information.
- Perform threat management, threat modelling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring.
- Perform infrastructure penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
- Define and verify the applicable security controls and countermeasures.
- Participate in the selection, evaluation, implementation, and management of all security systems in such as firewalls, enterprise antivirus, intrusion detection, remote access, engineering of servers, feeds, application protection, and encryption.
- Support the introduction and improvement of cyber security initiatives and requirements in line with current best practices.
- Provide administrator responsibilities for security tools and systems where required.
- Following up and investigating on systems misusage and information leakage, reporting, and discussing such issues with concerned parties while taking proper actions to prevent reoccurrences in the future.
- Follow up and investigating on systems misusage and information leakage, reporting, and discussing such issues with concerned parties while taking proper actions to prevent reoccurrences in the future.
- Analyze operational logs and events to find the root cause of security-related offences and identify potential security events.
- Monitor the logs generated by SIEM, NGFWs, WAF, etc. also, to validate if they are legitimate or false positive and take appropriate action accordingly.
- Research the latest cyber security solutions and recommend implementing it in environment.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Jordan
Job Category: Heavy Industry & Metallurgy