Retail Attendant (Russian Speaker) Jobs in Maldives at Jumeirah Vittaveli
Title: Retail Attendant (Russian Speaker)
Company: Jumeirah Vittaveli
Type: Full Time
Salary: £0 – £0
About Jumeirah Vittaveli
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
A mere 20-minute boat ride from Malé International Airport brings guests to Jumeirah Vittaveli, nestled in a spot of astounding beauty. The resort comprises 91 villas and suites, each offering exquisite views of the Indian Ocean. With three restaurants, a Talise Spa, and dedicated kids and separate teenagers clubs, the resort is ideal for couples, families or groups, bringing personalised excitement to any holiday.
Informal yet elegant, with the perfect touch to fulfill every need, Jumeirah Vittaveli is a magical island escape that indulges and delights. Whether you dream of romantic togetherness or long to revel in playful leisure, an abundance of unparalleled choice, comfort and pleasure sets the stage for the freedom that Jumeirah Vittaveli unveils.
If you are excited by a challenge, have a can-do attitude and a passion for creating unique and memorable experiences; join us as we build a very special team in a region of outstanding natural beauty, rich heritage and unique culture.
Based in the Maldives, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly talented and motivatedRetail Attendant (Russian Speaker)to join our Front Office.
To work at the assigned retail outlet and sell the items to valued customers. Ensure a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with Jumeirah Standards Policies & Procedures. Is honest, reliable, professional, competent and knowledgeable. Should be flexible and ready to work any shift given as per the requirement of the Recreation and Retail Manager and adhere to company service standards..
About the Role
• Ensures that all activities adhere to and support the Jumeirah Hallmark & Guiding Principles.
• Maintains working knowledge and follows all departmental Standard Operating Procedures at all times.
• Ensure correct uniform standards are followed at all times.
• Ensure the guests of the retail experience an enjoyable, expertly sell the items by following retail sequence of service
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the retail selling items at all times
• To be familiar with all the items specification and uses.
• Anticipate and service of guests’ requirements at all times
• Prepare the retail outlet ready for service according to the standard operating procedure or as per the specific manager’s instructions
• Ensure service stations are constantly cleared and kept tidy
• Serve and clear ice creams/candies and beverage items in a discreet and professional manner
• Display the items in the retail shop shelf properly.
• Ascertain a guest’s satisfaction and handle any problem, which may arise informing a manager of the problem and how it was resolved.
• To report all accidents or guest complaint immediately to a manager.
• Ensure expiration dates or perishable items are checked on a daily basis & stored in accordance to HACCP standards
• To respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
• Attend all necessary briefings & training sessions as instructed by superiors.
• Handle cash and credit card procedures according to the directives of the Finance department.