Receptionist Job at Coldwell Banker
Provide administrative support to a department and/or Manager. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
Summary of essential job functions:
· Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
· Meet and greet clients and visitors.
· Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
· Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
· Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
· Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Aremax packages.
· Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
· Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys.
· Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
· Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules.
· Collect and maintain PC inventory.
· Support staff in assigned project based work.
. Other duties as assigned
· Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 50 wpm. This is normally acquired through one to three years of clerical experience.
Company: Coldwell Banker
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Coldwell Banker
Operating in Dubai since 2005, Coldwell Banker UAE represents the franchise operation for the globally renowned real estate brand founded in 1906. With the legacy of unbounded professionalism and flawless customer services, we have grown into one of the most recognized and respected real estate firms of Dubai, UAE. We offer a one-stop-shop for all ready and off plan residential and commercial properties in Dubai.