Quality Inspector Job at Black Pearl
Our client, an industrial company located in Abu Dhabi UAE, is urgently looking for a Quality Inspector
The main responsibilities of the Quality Inspector we are looking are the following tasks which include but are not limited to:
• Check calibration, tests, quality processes and requirements, customer requirements and operational application and record results
• Perform visual inspection, measure the coating thickness and record results
• Assist in the pipe tally and insure that the measurements are correctly made and recorded
• Insure conformity to SOP guidelines or customer specification in all operational
• Follow all the Company HSEMS, QMS, policies and procedures
• Check and report non-conformity to his supervisor. And assure correct action are implemented as notified
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following criteria.
• Good communication skills
• Experience in pipes and coating is a Plus
• knowledge in QA Documentation
• Minimum 2 years-experience in quality environment
Kindly send me at [email protected] your most recent CV in Word format to better gauge your eligibility for the role. Candidates outside the UAE are welcome to join. Otherwise, please feel free to refer anyone whom you think would be suitable for the role.
To know other vacancies we have, please visit our site – www.blackpearlconsult.com
Company: Black Pearl
About Black Pearl
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider
that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.