Quality Inspector Jobs in Abu Dhabi at Black Pearl
Our client, an industrial company located in Abu Dhabi UAE, is urgently looking for a Quality Inspector
The main responsibilities of the Quality Inspector we are looking are the following tasks which include but are not limited to:
· Check calibration, tests, quality processes and requirements, customer requirements and operational application and record results
· Perform visual inspection, measure the coating thickness and record results
· Assist in the pipe tally and insure that the measurements are correctly made and recorded
· Insure conformity to SOP guidelines or customer specification in all operational
· Follow all the Company HSEMS, QMS, policies and procedures
· Check and report non-conformity to his supervisor. And assure correct action are implemented as notified
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following criteria.
Good communication skills
Experience in pipes and coating is a Plus
knowledge in QA Documentation
Minimum 2 years-experience in quality environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Title: Quality Inspector
Company: Black Pearl
Location: Abu Dhabi