Quality Assurance Supervisor (Pharmaceuticals) Job in Kuwait at Confidential Company
Quality Assurance Activities
- Approve quality checks of incoming goods against set quality parameters.
- Ensure proper storage of products (quarantine, saleable, damage, expiry, non-saleable, etc.)
- Ensure thermal mapping is performed for the warehouse. Review thermal mapping documents.
- Ensure periodic calibration of temperature reading devices to confirm calibration certificates are valid.
- Ensure movement of products to and from the warehouse are under product handling and temperature norms as per specification.
- Ensure temperature of warehouse and distribution vehicles are within the specified range.
- Review actions taken in case of temperature deviation and advise warehouse management actions to prevent deviations in future.
- For products under quarantine / damage / destruction / recall, ensure procedures as per Supplier and Company SOPs are followed.
- Ensure cleaning, maintenance, pest control, fire & safety activities of pharmaceutical warehouse is performed as per plan.
- Ensure Change Control documents are prepared and authorized for any significant changes done to the Warehouse.
- Prepare annual training plan and perform necessary trainings.
- Maintain documents (forms / formats / Agreements, etc.) that are necessary to ensure effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Ensure implementation of the approved quality related SOPs.
- Ensure maintenance of risk management records as per internal SOP.
- Maintain effective communication with the supplier quality control function.
- Handle audits by internal or external parties.
- Perform ad-hoc and other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
Continuous Improvement§ Investigate, manage inputs and recommend action to be taken when there are weaknesses in internal controls or compliance issue with set policies and procedures.People Management
- Identify manpower requirements and Coordinate with the Human Resources & Administration Department on all recruiting activities.
- Conduct annual employee performance appraisals of the QA Department’s employees.
- Identify the needs of the QA Department’s employees to ensure all relevant experience and knowledge is transferred to employees to ensure a highly skilled and high-performance workforce.
- Instruct and lead QA Department’s employees through their daily activities and assist in their development of technical skills.
- Provide QA Department’s employees with feedback on their performance to enable staff development.
Reports§ Prepare and submit periodic reports to direct management pertaining to QA activities and any issues that may arise.
Job RequirementsEducational Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- Certification on ISO 9001:2015 (Optional)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in quality assurance function in a pharmaceutical environment
- Well versed with global warehousing standards.
- Knowledge on local regulations applicable for pharmaceutical division.
- Competency in use of MS Office programs especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Work Experience§ Minimum of 4 – 6 years of experience in the same or related field.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Laboratory & Quality Control
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Quality Control
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Kuwait
Job Category: Laboratory & Quality Control