Physiotherapist Job at Michael Page
The Physiotherapist will look after patients within the scope of musculoskeletal & sports injury and rehabilitation. More importantly, they will be providing individualised and high standard care using evidence based guidelines to achieve optimal fitness goal. The physiotherapist will also be using advanced tools and equipment in the clinic to perform the needed procedures.
It is a well-established physiotherapy center in Abu Dhabi that serves the community across various sectors such as corporates, headquarters, national professional sports teams and the general community. It is highly specialised in musculoskeletal and sports injury, and rehabilitation. With the center being highly visited, their vision is to expand and open more centers. The team constitutes of highly trained physical therapists who design an individualised treatment program using the most up to date evidence based guidelines.
* Examination, diagnosis and physical intervention therapy to promote mobility, function and quality of life.
* Treatment surgical, non-surgical, and pre to post surgical conditions.
* Advanced manual “hands-on” therapy techniques
* The use of advanced modalities, equipment and tools.
* Identifying opportunities for optimising the quality of physiotherapy.
* Work within a team of physiotherapists.
This opportunity is with a highly ambitious physiotherapy center and with a market competitive salary package.
* DHA or HAAD licensed
* At least 5 years of experience in musculoskeletal and sports injuries, and rehabilitation physiotherapy
* Located in Abu Dhabi, or willing to relocate/work in Abu Dhabi
* Worked with VIP clients and professional athletes in national sports teams
* Recommended to have experience abroad
Company: Michael Page
Company Location: UAE
About Michael Page
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.