Payroll Manager Job at Michael Page
Our client is a leading media conglomerate with operations across the Middle East.
Our client, a leading media group is recruiting a Payroll Manager to be based in their Riyadh offices.
* Plan and manage the payroll function to ensure timely processing of monthly salaries and internal payment transactions
* Keep track of employee leave count, incentive plans etc.
* Actively identify improvement scope concerning daily transactions and month end processing
* Ensure all payroll queries are addressed in a timely manner
* Liaise with internal and external auditors as and when required
The successful candidate gets the opportunity to work for a leading media conglomerate and is compensated with competitive pay and incentives.
* Bachelors Degree and relevant certifications
* Minimum 10 years of experience in a large organisation
* Working knowledge of Oracle is a MUST
Company: Michael Page
Company Location: Saudi Arabia
About Michael Page
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.