Outlet Manager Jobs in United Arab Emirates at Meydan Hotels and Hospitality
Title: Outlet Manager
Company: Meydan Hotels and Hospitality
Location: United Arab Emirates
Salary: competitive salary and benefits
Translated from Arabic, Meydan means ‘a meeting place’. Meydan Hotels, through its collection of luxury hotels & resorts, provides its guests and customers with a myriad of unique and iconic places to meet.
Whether it is a meeting of minds at a board meeting or a meeting of hearts at a wedding reception, Meydan Hotels has unrivalled venues that make its properties the place to meet.
Meydan Hotels not only personifies warm, authentic yet modern Arabian hospitality; it also represents luxury, elegance, space, style, action and serenity.
With its home in Meydan City, a prestigious new business, sporting and lifestyle destination in Dubai, Meydan Hotels is ideally situated at the epicenter of one of the world’s most exhilarating destinations. Its portfolio currently includes The Meydan Hotel and Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa in Dubai.
As an Outlet Manager, you are responsible for managing multiple outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Outlet Manager would also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage all outlet operations
· Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
· Recruit, manage, train and develop the each outlet’s team
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food and Payroll
· Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue
· Develop menus with other members of F&B team
· Accountable for monthly stock takes and management
· Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
· Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
· Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
· Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
· Be environmentally aware
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
To be considered for this Role:
You should have experience working Asia Pacific Region.
You should have At least 2 years of experience as an Outlet Manager.
You should be commercially focused and goal driven.
You should be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.