Operations Analyst Job at Dragon Recruiting
· Monitor digital media performance and optimize campaigns on a daily basis.
· Analyze a plethora of data for insight on audience monetization; create hypotheses on the behavior of the audience(s); apply quick tests to prove or disprove assumptions.
· Consistently search for new opportunities to optimize and grow our current campaigns, via advanced targeting and data analysis.
· Development and execution of new reports (trends, opportunities, etc.) to boost the business intelligence of the team
· Proactive idea sharing and out-of-the-box thinking to help scale positive ROI bets.
Attractive Salary Package
Skills • Analytical: Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to research and analyze data from a variety of sources quickly and efficiently. • Innovative: Must be able to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. Recommend new ways to improve financial performance. • Communication (written & oral): Excellent written communication skills and the ability to translate results into business applications. Must demonstrate a positive, confident, and assertive personality when interacting with others. • Resourcefulness: Able to absorb and understand new information quickly; leverage available resources; motivated to learn. Strong time management and organization skills with ability to work under deadlines. • Reliable: The ability to follow broad instructions, work with minimal supervision, prioritize and multi-task effectively, and be diligent and eager to learn • Multi-tasking: Able to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment; able to meet tight deadlines under pressure. • Detail-oriented: Must have high level of accuracy and attention to detail. • Organization: Must have strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
Qualifications The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
• 2 years’ experience in an Analyst role
• Proficiency with Excel, Tableau preferred
• SQL experience a plus
• Understanding of performance marketing industry terminology such as PPC, CTR, CPM, etc
Company: Dragon Recruiting
Company Location: Saudi Arabia
About Dragon Recruiting
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.