Music Manager Job at Global Business Network (GlobNet)
The successful candidate will be working for one of prestigious Media Company in Sultanate of Oman. This position is responsible in maintaining and scheduling the station’s music logs and programming database with the following key responsibilities:
• Responsible for adding and deleting songs, scheduling music, and analyzing the station Selector database on an on-going basis.
• Listen to, develop and maintain informed opinion on music supplied to the radio station on an ongoing basis.
• Make decisions as to appropriateness of music for airplay on an on-going basis.
• Maintain and organize the station’s music library with duties to include the digitization of CD content.
• Liaison with external music sources and suppliers as required on a daily basis.
• Assist Operations Manager/Program Director in development and maintenance of all clocks, rotations, category compositions, rules etc. as they relate to music scheduling.
• Schedule and troubleshoot daily music logs.
• Generate and distribute music reports as required.
• Generate and distribute of the weekly mix show list and weekly request sheet
• Recommend programming, promotions and marketing opportunities
• Monitor stations to ensure proper jock formatics, commercials and promos
• Secure national talent to for station events
600 to 800
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Company: Global Business Network (GlobNet)
Company Location: Oman