MI System Maintainer Integrator – TS/SCI Job in Kuwait at CACI International
MI System Maintainer Integrator – TS/SCI
Job Category: Engineering and Technical Support
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular-Long Term Assignment
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
CACI is seeking a MI Systems Maintainer Integrator to support our mission critical Program in Kuwait.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Perform installation, integration, configuration, employment, preventive maintenance, precision alignment, detailed and complicated diagnostics, troubleshooting, corrective maintenance, electronics monitoring and teardown of complex Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and systems supporting SIGINT, FISINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, CI, TECHINT, OSINT, and All Source Intelligence for tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, production and dissemination at all echelons from tactical to national in multi-domain environments.
More About the Role:
- Conduct installation, de-installation, reconfiguration, modification work orders and updates of computer hardware and software in local, regional, or global intelligence architectures including NIPRNet, SIPRNet, JWICS, TDN2, Special Access Programs (SAP) networks and coalition networks.
- Assist with configuration assessments, fielding, testing, modernization, reset, de-fielding, demilitarization and disposal of sensitive equipment.
- Inspect, test, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on complex antenna and radio frequency distribution systems.
- Perform tests on electrical, electro-optical, and electro-mechanical equipment using multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, bit error rate testers (BERT), and other complex and specialized test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE), wire diagrams, logic and signal flow charts, technical manuals, troubleshooting charts, performance aids, schematic, and logic diagrams.
- Repair analog and fiber optics cables.
- Perform pre and post flight inspections on Guardrail Common Sensor (GRCS) mission equipment and data link.
- Submit standard and non-standard repair parts requests.
- Prepare equipment for transportation or shipment.
- Prepare maintenance, property accountability, and transportation forms and records.
- Able to maneuver in small spaces and lift up to 50lbs.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Associate Degree in Electronics or related field from an accredited college/university + two years of relevant experience OR
- Four years of military training in MI Systems Maintenance and Integration may be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience on maintenance and integration on one or more of the following: GRCS; Enhanced Medium Altitude Reconnaissance Surveillance System (EMARSS) mission equipment; Tactical Command Data Link (TDCL); GRCS Operational Ground Station (OGS); Distributed Common Ground Station- Army (DCGS-A); software defined SIGINT collection platforms; biometrics collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination equipment; CI/HUMINT support systems; TROJAN systems or satellite communication terminals providing TDN2; TENCAP systems; or intelligence non-standard equipment.
- Information assurance certifications for Tier I and II computer, servers, networks and global intelligence architectures integration and maintenance are desired.
- US Citizen with active TS/SCI clearance is required
- Willing to work shift work, to include weekends and potentially holidays.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
About the Company
Company: CACI International
Company Location: Kuwait