Legal Affairs Manager Job at GlobNet
• Provide effective and efficient management to the Legal department, provision of legal advisory services for effective management of legal and contractual risks.
• Provide reliable, accurate, timely and well-informed advice to the departments in SEZAD on legal issues and the potential legal implications of various corporate strategies and business initiatives and projects.
• Review and provide legal advice on tender documents, contract management, draft contracts, agreements and internal policies to ensure compliance with all statutory or legal requirements
• Liaise with relevant departments to ensure legal risks have been identified and appropriate courses of action taken.
• Communicate / coordinate with investors, governmental Ministries in connection with regulations and policy, update on all changes in the law and policy affecting SEZAD.
• Provide legal research on issues; provide advice on legal documents and issues.
• Recognized Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent. Master’s preferred.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in managing the legal aspects of Contracts management, procurement and environmental issues in corporate environment.
• Good Leadership skills.
• Strong Managerial skills, analytical and decision making.
• Ability to build relationships with representatives of government and institutions in order to support business objectives.
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.