IT Project Manager Job at WSP
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking to appoint an IT Project Manager for one of our ongoing project in Riyadh.
A typical week would include:
* Oversee, coordinate and manage the IT installation of a new school campus.
* Liaise closely with the client delivery team, and the school ‘end users’ to ensure the IT systems are installed and delivered to the scope requirements.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
* Project Management, soft skills, and a good understanding of how IT systems go together will be important.
* The candidate will also need to understand construction; sequencing of installations, working around the completion of the construction/fit-out works
* Soft skills and adaptability are important to manage relationships, interfaces, and coordination between Client teams, Design Team consultants; General contractors, IT supplier and installer(s), end-users
* Proven track record of delivering to challenging programs across multiple assets at the same time
* Soft skills will be very important for managing client relationships and expectations.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Company Location: Saudi Arabia
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.