IT Coordinator Job in Dubai, UAE at Black & Grey HR
Black & Grey HR is recruiting for one of the largest Retail Gaming Companies in the region. Our client is looking to hire an IT Coordinator who will be responsible for maintaining the company`s information technology systems and networks, Also perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of computer and telecom systems.
– Server setup and server trouble shooting.
– IP phone setups and troubleshooting.
– Networking setups (Firewall, switch, Routers, Wi-Fi, LAN etc.) and troubleshooting.
– Hardware setups (Desktops, Laptops, Printers, PDT’s, POS, POS Peripherals etc.) and troubleshooting.
– Office administration hardware setups (Login Devices, Login Apps, Warehouse and stores related hardware’s like barcode printer etc.)
– Software setups and troubleshooting like MS Windows, MS Office, Mac, Adobe, Team viewer and remote configurations to outdoor stores etc and 3rd party applications for digital sales and their credentials with SSL certificate management.
– Some data entry tasks in ERP related to offers and POS setups of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (Training will be provided)
– Procurement administration and securitization of hardware and software for business use as per requirement and send it for further approval. Upon approval setup the device or software at required place.
– Remote support tools Team viewer
– Provide technical support to GCC team
– Managing both retail stores and back office.
Requirements- Bachelor’s Degree holder
– Minimum 3 years’ experience
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Implementing ERP and configuring the same with organisation’s workflows.
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
– Able to prioritize work and deadlines
– Able to work independently and / or in a team
Benefits- Attractive Salary plus Benefits
Company: Black & Grey HR
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale