Inventory Control Senior Manager Job in Al Kuwait, Kuwait at Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
On behalf of the fastest-growing retail company in the Middle East, we are seeking an Inventory Control Senior Manager to join a team that is disrupting the e-commerce market in the Middle East.
Based in Kuwait and reporting to the Chief Financial Officer you will oversee and control all operational activities related to inventory acquisition to ensure the continuous optimization of inventory expense and the integrity and accuracy of all financial records in Balance Sheet/ P&L. Mitigate all risks associated to inventory by implementing world-class controlling and risk mitigation standards, including operational and cash flow risks.
- Maintain and develop inventory control standard operating procedures and work closely with operations and internal audits to detect and fix all process gaps, and to ensure having proper internal controls across processes.
- Manage annual wall-to-wall count for all storage locations and ensure successful implementation and on-time submittal of the justification of stocktaking differences.
- Ensure the accuracy and matching of Inventory records in GL and MM modules and ensure the monthly clearance and write-off for blocked inventory.
- Ensure having sufficient inventory provisions for all risks associated with the inventory on hand and/or doubtful and suspected balances according to the approved estimation policies.
- Oversee the cyclical count plans and results and ensure efficient implementation.
- Conduct daily checks on inventory records (Balance Sheet and P&L) in order to promptly detect any unusual transactions.
- Ensure having periodic reconciliation for 3PL Logistics contract, and Third-Party Production Contractors, and settling any discrepancy promptly.
- Oversee all inventory claims with suppliers and insurance companies, and make sure to have full insurance coverage at any point in time.
- Monitor the Open Inventory Locations on the SAP, to ensure that the open Inventory Locations are linked to Inventory Locations that are physically existing and vice versa.
- Oversee and review monthly damages, shrinkage and left-over expense accounts, and give the required financial approval for inventory write-off according to the delegation of authority matrix.
- Monitor Inventory levels in terms of Inventory in Days and Availability ratios and monitor inventory in the pipeline to avoid in out-of-stock situations and having any unneeded idle investment in inventory. Monitor liquidation activities of discontinued, slow-moving, obsolete, and leftover inventory and make sure they are implemented according to the predetermined plans.
- Submit and present monthly reports of inventory breakdown, reconciliation, risks and development/ corrective activities to CFO, CEO and EXCOM.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- All Arab Countries; Kuwait
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 30 Max: 45
Company: Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
Company Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Job Category: Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics