Internal Auditor (Financial Risk) – Internal Audit – Kuwait Job in Kuwait at Alshaya Group
As part of our professional Internal Auditing team, you will assist the Group Internal Audit Manager – Technology Risks, to conduct independent assessments of Alshaya Groups information systems, IT infrastructure, and IT internal control environment through the execution of risk analysis, control evaluation, and innovative audit testing procedures and techniques ensuring that internal control processes and systems are robust enough for risk identification and mitigation. In this role you be required to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure audit projects are delivered on time and with excellent quality. Your other duties will include documenting planning documents, risk control matrices and audit work programs, drafting and completing quality working papers, raising and clearing audit findings, maintaining engagement files in line with quality standards and following up to review adequate implementation of remedial actions to mitigate risks.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computing Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or Accounting
* Professional audit / security certifications: CISA, CISM, CISSP, GSNA, GSEC, ISO 27001
* Good knowledge of IT Audit / technical standards, methodologies, frameworks (ISO 27001, PCI DSS, ISACA, COBIT)
* Minimum 4 years of IT Audit / IT Risk Governance / Information Security experience (with 2-3 years of complex and technical experience). Big 4 experience and added advantage.
* CAATs experience considered a plus.
* Ability to identify risks and controls in various IT systems (applications, computer networks, operating systems, databases) and ability to test these IT controls.
* Ability to identify and resolve IT related business issues and provide innovative solutions both for IT and business.
* Highly developed analytical skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Company: Alshaya Group
Company Location: Kuwait
Job Category: Accounting