Information Security Officer (Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait) Job in Kingdom of Jordan at Citigroup
The Information Security Operations (ISO) Sr. Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for leading efforts to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi’s data security policy.
- Address security issues identified in the various information security programs
- Review and address issues identified within various Information Security (IS) programs and ensure all IS issues related to Internal Audit, and External Auditors are closed by their original target date
- Improve the efficacy of governance processes by identifying risks, monitoring controls, and remediating issues
- Establish cross-sector working relationships and complete weekly awareness discussions with local team to efficiently tackle security issues
- Ensure risk exceptions are raised, registered and closed on a timely basis and communicate updates and changes to the global standards
- Complete Risk Assessment process, including completing accurate inventory reporting, data classification, threat analysis, and action plans
- Test and validate that the business complies with applicable IS requirements; develop and implement IS policies and procedures
- Determine and validate appropriate level of controls are being implemented to safeguard sensitive data
- Develop Corrective Action Plans for all Information Security-related gaps and approve all closures through reviewing evidence to ensure each closure meets Citi Requirements
- Assume informal/formal mentorship role within teams and assist with the coaching and training of new team members
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in interpreting and applying policies, standards and procedures
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group: Technology
Job Family: Information Security
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
About the Company
Company Location: Kingdom of Jordan