HR Manager Job at Hays
My client is an International retail company. They are going through a period of huge growth in Kuwait and wish to expand their Human Resources team in accordance with this. One of the urgent positions if for a HR Manager.
• You will enable talent management practices that are focused, comprehensive, and inclusive
• You will attract, hire, develop, and retain top talents
• You will ensure integration, alignment & innovation
• You will ensure following HR best practices and systems to maximise efficiency, effectiveness, and capabilities.
• You will ensure policies & procedures, HR SOPs, and coworkers’ handbook meet local laws and the business code of conduct.
• You will manage HRIS and other people-related projects
• You will manage compensation & benefits system to attract, retain, and motivate talents
• You will analyse, advice, facilitate and manage employee relations issues for co-workers
• You will leave management for co-workers
• You will manage two people, a HR Generalist and a Recruitment Specialist
• Passion about people
• Up to date with the latest global HR trends
• Talent management best practice
• Co-worker relations / Industrial relations
• Country/international employment legislation
• Have a strong belief in individuals’ potential
• Sharing the company core values
• Leading business through people
• Strategic and operational thinking
• Some people management experience
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.