Group Financial Controller Job at Michael Page
This is a very exciting, hands-on role with a major global multinational in the marketing and advertising space.
My client is one of the largest advertising and integrated marketing communications networks in the world, with a vast number of offices and employees in more than 30 countries. The network is well regarded as a pioneer in creative and brand building disciplines, with a passionate, results-oriented approach to solving client problems that is second to none.
The key responsibilities of the Group Financial Controller will include, but not be limited to;
* Overall financial management of the holding company
* Managing the Group month end reporting process across the region
* Be the first point of review for financial information received from the region e.g. Monthly Management Accounts, Cash Flow, Budgets
* Budgeting and forecasting and coordinating the process with the Regional FD’s
* Responsible for the Hyperion Financial Reporting (HFM) process which is the Group consolidation tool
* Preparation of tax returns
* Support in liaising with bank, auditors, tax consultants and third parties
* Providing management information for monthly Board meetings
* Year end consolidation
* Managing the quarterly group reporting requirements for the region
* Co-ordination of the Sarbanes Oxley quarterly testing requirements
* Ad hoc reporting and other analysis
In return, my client can offer a highly competitive package, with a competitive salary of between 30,000 & 40,000 AED per month, plus a strong benefits package.
The successful candidate for the role of Group Financial Controller will be able to;
* isolate the issues
* perform detailed and sophisticated financial analysis around all manner of financial activities in the business, including budgeting, capital expenditure, client profitability, etc.
* Ensuring treasury management, cash flow, liaison with local banks and Group Treasury
* Ensure strict deadlines are met in accordance with the Group reporting timetable
* Be a team player that ensures both local management as well as regional counterparts are equipped with valuable insights into the business issues
* Keep the financial operation of the agency smooth, coordinated and profitable.
* Ensure all Group policies and procedures are complied with, including but not limited to the Grant of Authority and that all reporting deadlines are met.
* Run a tight and happy ship.
Company: Michael Page
Company Location: UAE
About Michael Page
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.