Graphics Support – KSA National Job at Michael Page
Our client is a leading professional services company with a global footprint. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking to hire an experienced Saudi National Graphic support staff at their KSA office.
Our client is a leading professional services company with a global footprint. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking to hire an experienced Saudi National Graphic support staff at their office in Riyadh, KSA.
– To support team of consultants in the preparation of proposals / presentation / marketing materials
– Support and train consulting staff on PowerPoint and Word in accordance with the Global Standards
– Plan time needed to complete task given and manage request in a timely manner.
– To avoid and manage conflict between booking times
– To assist in the compilation and submission of proposals / presentation / marketing materials against tight deadlines
– Ensure the PowerPoint slides are properly formatted and use the company Global standard guides
– Convert files that used old template to the new Global standards template
– Create, recreate or draw charts, graphs, diagrams and tables
– Develop compelling slides build up or animation for key client or internal presentations
– Create PowerPoint templates whenever there are changes or work requirements
– Create CD Label and CD Cover for documents to be submitted to clients on CD media
– Assist in creating flyers and layouts as per project or internal firm requirements
– Assist in publication layouts and other designs that might be required by support or consulting teams
– Ensure that Word documentations are formatted in accordance with the global standards
– Create Word templates whenever needed
– Scan and convert documents in hardcopy to Word files and ensure formatting follows the the business global standards
– Assist in typing documentations in Word format and ensure formatting follows the global standards
– Create forms that users can complete in Word
– Support in personalized Word document distribution through mail merge and address labels developments
– Scan and touch-up photographs or other illustrative media material
– Convert large image files to smaller file sizes
– Edit photos or images by enhancing them to a better quality, overlaying text on top of them and manipulating their design to conform to the requirements at hand
– Assist in printing, stamping, and binding of proposals/marketing materials
– Assist in creating and producing editable PDF forms where users can add in information in predefined fields and click on options buttons
– Assist in photocopying documentations for project proposals and/or deliverable
– Assist in preparing RFP documentations
– Assist in preparing nametags for participants for workshops, seminars or trainings
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Support professional to further progress their career within a leading professional service company in Riyadh, KSA.
– At least 3 years of similar experience as a graphics support staff, ideally in a consulting firm setting
– Preferably a Saudi National
– University degree, preferably with a major focus on graphics design or art work
– High skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications, particularly PowerPoint and Word. Working knowledge of other Office software applications (such as Excel and Outlook) is a plus
– Proficiency in Arabic reading, speaking, and most importantly, typing is a must
Company: Michael Page
Company Location: Saudi Arabia
About Michael Page
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.