Government Relations Specialist Jobs in Riyadh at Compass Project Consulting
Title: Government Relations Specialist
Company: Compass Project Consulting
We are looking for a Government Relations Officer (GRO) to join our Riyadh Office.
Shall be based within the Compass Riyadh office and will cover all requirements for our KSA business.
Compass is a young, energetic versatile organisation that seeks highly driven, capable and independent personnel that can grow with us as we expand across the Middle Eastern Region
Public Relationship Officer
Previous administrative experience in Construction, Engineering or Architectural industries will be highly regarded.
Proven experience as a public relations officer or similar PR role.
MS Office – Expert
A University degree in in Public/Government Relations will be highly regarded
As a professional project management consultancy Compass represents and acts on behalf of Clients in delivering large, critical and highly sensitive capital investments. Clients do not take this lightly and thus expect a high level of competency and professionalism.
In addition to the required skills, qualifications and experience needed, you are also required to represent the company in a professional manner at all times – including how you dress, groom and communicate with others.
– Maintain /track of renewals of all legal documents, trade license for KSA.
Management of Government Portals:
– Track of subscription expiry of all portals.
– Represents the company in Immigration & Labor Department for processing and obtaining related document as per rules and regulations; labor approval, entry permit, employment visa, labor card, labor contract, residence visa, etc.
– Ensure the renewal of employee visas is one month before expiration of documents
– Proactively manage new employee visas, assisting with medicals and ID registrations.
– Represent the company before any Government Authority (i.e. Police, MOI, MOL, Civil Defense, Municipality etc.).
– In case of any Employee and Client dispute coordinate with lawyer/ courts (if required).
– Appear before Labor courts (if required).
– Prepare official formal letters (Arabic) and submit to relevant authorities.
– Physical visits to government authorities to inquire/ resolve an issue (when & where required).
– Abreast with new rules and regulations and timely inform HR and management and submit a plan for implementation.