Food and Beverage Administrative Assistant Job at Dragon Recruiting
The administrative assistant will work directly with the Food & Beverage Director and the Executive Chef on daily tasks and projects
Manage calendars and proactively organize time as required using expert judgment and discretion.
Arrange ongoing/recurring as well as ad hoc meetings and conference calls.
Create systems to help manage priority issues and timely deadlines through email management and support or other practices.
Refer or delegate business issues or questions to others for resolution on behalf of team. Follow up to ensure issue or question resolution.
Track action items using a follow-up system, tool or process, communicate and report on status.
Manage travel arrangements, including booking air or ground transportation, hotel accommodations, providing travel support as needed including adjustments to itineraries, shipping of materials and other on-the-fly needs.
Compose, proofread, edit and format written correspondence, agendas, and documents.
Manage and process invoices and purchase orders through Kimpton’s PeopleSoft accounting system; follow through on all invoices to ensure approvals and checks are cut in a timely manner, and supporting monthly team budget reconciliation processes as necessary.
Handle HR related administrative tasks including time reporting, organization change requests, pay change requests, rewards and recognition forms, organization chart updates, emergency lists. Manage the on-boarding process for new hires.
Assist with special projects on an as-needed basis, including managing and tracking projects.
Prepare and manage expense reports.
Perform general office duties such as greeting scheduled visitors, ordering supplies, shipping, mail distribution, answering phones, filing, copying, faxing, and more.
Attractive Salary Package
• Minimum of five years administrative assistant experience. Preferably supporting more than one person.
• Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors.
• Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
• Has demonstrated an ability to build long standing professional relationships.
• Expert at managing email and conducting research online and presenting in an organized fashion.
• Must have advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as working knowledge with specific applications such as payroll, HR systems and SharePoint.
• Ability to quickly reprioritize, shift gears quickly to react to an ever changing environment.
• Comfort with ambiguity at times and can think on your feet. Proactive and resourceful in solving problems.
• Strong follow-up skills are essential.
• Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
• Must have ability to follow-through on completion of tasks and responsibilities with a high degree of quality control; ability to manage up to supervisors
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Must be fun and professional and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Bachelors or Associates degree preferred.
Company: Dragon Recruiting
Company Location: Brunei
About Dragon Recruiting
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.