Fishing Supervisor Job at Cielo
– To provide installation, repairs and routine servicing of remedial service packers, completion tools and other rental equipment in the shop and in the field.
– Help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services.
– This is the senior level job for Field Specialist, who have a demanding, hands-on job that makes use of the latest technologies to deliver solutions for our clients.
– Acts to manage field crews whenever necessary (similar to engineers) but also with a great deal of autonomy and responsibility.
– They are trained and certified to maintain and run Special Services operations, among others.
– Independently applies extensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
– Uses advanced techniques in the modification or extension of theories and practices to complete assignments.
– Works on a major project or several projects of moderate scope with complex features. Reviews project documents for conformity and quality assurance.
– Develops new techniques and or improved processes or materials, or products.
– Acts as technical specialist or advisor to management and staff.
– Oversees junior level specialists in completion of their assignments.
– Receives supervision and guidance relating to overall objectives and critical issues, new concepts and policy matters.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Operate and maintain ALS equipment both in the shop and in the field.
– Provide onsite services when required.
– Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field.
– Assist in testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum operating performance.
– Monitor and report drilling and work-over rig activity regarding ALS operations.
– Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
– Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis.
– Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available.
– Required to work on 24 hour call status.
– Participate in all JHA, Tailgate & safety meetings related to current operations.
– Must have the ability to grasp and adapt to changing work environment and conditions.
– Must be able to perform basic problem solving and troubleshooting when required.
– Continue training to expand knowledge and experience of ALS operations and services.
– Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
– Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
– Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
– Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
– Promote and market Weatherford product line services as a market leader.
– Would prefer at least 10 years related field fishing experience in snubbing units offshore, deep drilling, high pressure/high temperature wells.
– Engineering degree preferred.
– Must have a valid Kuwait Residence Permit.
– General product knowledge.
– Mechanical ability necessary to perform repairs.
– Valid Driver license.
– Basic Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel computer skills.
– Self-motivator, self-starter.
– Good spoken and written communication skills.
– Good English written and spoken.
– Must be able to follow instructions from direct supervisor.
– Must be able to follow the corporate service quality and safety processes and procedures.
– Able to work closely with fellow employees as a team worker.
Company Location: Kuwait
Cielo is the world's leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner, dedicated to ensuring our clients attract and hire better talent faster, all while providing a world-class candidate experience. Many RPO providers think more like outsourcers than recruiters, but we immerse ourselves in your industry, brand and values, and are accountable for driving real business results. Or, as we like to say, WE BECOME YOU.