Financial Analyst Job in Al Kuwait, Kuwait at SOS HR Solutions
The job holder will be responsible of conducting financial analysis, the role of the function is to evaluate companies, perform meaningful analysis of financials and prepare financial forecasting for potential companies for Investment purposes and assist operations in defining meaningful KPIs for operations and to support new initiatives/investments.
• Assist in executing buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions.
• Provide analytical support and ongoing monitoring to aid key decision making.
• Monitor and interpret financial performance, provide regular analysis and guidance to Senior Management.
• Financial planning and analysis, financial modelling
• Develop and evaluate financial models and valuation reports.
• Assist in creating investment marketing materials including investment teasers and presentations.
• Assist in conducting market research.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related.
• 1-3 years of post-qualification professional experience with business/finance experience
• Strong knowledge of financial and management accounting concepts coupled with excellent financial and analytical capability.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong oral, written and presentation skills with the gravitas and presence to interact effectively with key stakeholders.
• Ability to manage delivery of assignments and work to tight deadlines.
• Fluent in Arabic and English
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Human Resources Outsourcing
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Max: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
business administration, finance, accounting or related.
Company: SOS HR Solutions
Company Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Job Category: Human Resources Outsourcing