Environmental Engineer Jobs in Dubai at Black & Grey HR
Black & Grey HR is recruiting for one among the tier one construction companies based in UAE. Our client is looking out for Environmental Engineer experienced working on sites to be based in Dubai, UAE.
• Provide expert engineering advice regarding all environmentally related activities
• Develop and implement plans of action to minimize negative environmental impact
• Organize and direct initial environmental site assessment
• Perform field tests and research, gathering all necessary information, samples and data
• Obtain all necessary permits for compliance
• Perform frequent quality control checks and environmental impact tests as needed
• Present finding and recommendations
• Work as liaison to EPA and any other local regulatory agencies
• Conduct in-house education on federal, state, and local environmental regulations
• Perform detailed calculations, analysis and create engineering design plans
• Increase company efficiency and profitability
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental, civil or other related engineering field required
• PE licensure preferred
• 2+ years relevant experience as an environmental engineer
• Background in biology, chemistry, mathematics, and water/air/soil sciences
• Experienced using compliance and CAD (computer aided design) software
• Proficient in Microsoft suite
• Expert critical thinking and problem solving practices
• Excellent time management skills with ability to effectively prioritize tasks
• Comfortable working in the field
About Black & Grey HR
At Black & Grey, we connect high potential young talent and experienced game-changers to great businesses in the Middle East. We believe most human resource issues are not black-&-white; people have wonderful variables and aspirations at every stage of their career. To strike the right balance and effectively manage the grey areas of HR, we invest time and effort to understand our client’s exact needs and deliver the right solutions using insights, intellect and a lot of compassion.
In each of the practice areas, we have a results-driven specialist who focuses on delivering world-class bespoke consultative recruitment experience to both clients and candidates while keeping a well-defined emphasis on building strong employer brands.
Talk to us today to take the next step in fulfilling your professional goals.