Employment Lawyer Job at MENA Recruit
Reporting to the Regional Head of Legal, this will be a unique opportunity to work on ground-breaking legal matters and shape an exciting and dynamic company.
• Serve as an advisor and business partner by providing employment advice and strategy with respect to multiple company locations across the METAP region;
• Advise on all legal issues concerning the employment relationship, including: recruiting; hiring and employee relations;
• Build strong relationships and flawless collaboration with METAP business leaders and other senior managers, as well as within the Legal, HR, and Compliance functions;
• Support the ambitious growth agenda of the business by driving business partnership through smart risk solutions;
• Develop, draft, and implement company policies, agreements, standards, and business procedures designed to foster compliance with applicable employment law; and
• Advise and manage cases of discrimination; harassment; termination; redundancies; remote working procedures; consultancies; leaves of absence and medical accommodations.
• 5+ years PQE at top law firm or in-house team in advising clients or internal business partners on employment matters;
• experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts;
• Passion for and understanding of technology;
• Ability to assess legal, practical and business risks in a fast-paced environment and provide sound advice under tight deadlines;
• Ability to speak and write English fluently, other local languages would be preferred;
• Must have regional experience; and
• Prior experience working with internet or technology companies a plus.
Company: MENA Recruit
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About MENA Recruit
MENA Recruit is a boutique Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused on meeting recruitment needs from Business Services through to Partner and General Counsel level within the legal sector. This extends to in-house and private practice in multiple industries covering the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Egypt along with a select group of tier one international firms in Australia.