Emirati Senior Legal Researcher Job at Black Pearl
Our client, a well-known government entity, is urgently looking for an Emirati – Senior Legal Researcher to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Prepare legal memorandum.
• Prepare investigation records for staff who conflict with legislation and regulations.
• Implement the decisions and judgments issued by judicial authorities for the benefit of others against the staff of the Authority.
• Maintain a database containing historical information about cases and grievances to prevent recurrence.
• Build good and fruitful relationship with other government departments to exchange expertise and knowledge.
• Represent the department in committees with regard to legal issues related to cases and grievances.
• Perform other responsibilities related to this position as appropriate.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have 3-5 years’ experience in a government or semi-government organization who is comfortable in dealing with officials within Abu Dhabi or UAE government at a high level.
• Must be fluent in legal English and Arabic. French language a plus.
• Should be a Common law qualified with good commercial contracts experience.
• Intellectual Property experience is a plus.
• Willing to work in Abu Dhabi.
To view other vacancies we have, please visit our website –www.blackpearlconsult.com
Company: Black Pearl
About Black Pearl
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider
that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.