Document Controller Jobs in Al Khobar at Worley
Title: Document Controller
Location: Al Khobar
Company : Worley
Primary Location : SAU-EP-Al Khobar
Job : Project Records & Information Management
Schedule : Full-time
Employment Type : Employee
Job Level : Experienced
Job Posting : May 26, 2022
Unposting Date : Ongoing
Reporting Manager Title : information management department head
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations. We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
1.Perform document control services on various projects in accordance with: a) WorleyParsons document management systems, controls, processes and procedures; and b) any project specific or other regulatory requirements.
2. As required, receive, enter, transmit and file project documentation including WorleyParsons, client, vendor and third party documentation.
3. Check all received documentation is legible and contains appropriate approvals.
4. Support other team members to balance workload.
5. Assist with the improvement of the project document control processes and procedures.
6. Ensure all project documentation is processed, transmitted and filed in accordance with the relevant document management system, and can be retrieved in an accurate and timely manner.
7. Produce and distribute status reports to the project team when required.
8. Assist with the reproduction of documentation across different mediums.
9. Ensure all current and relevant documentation is uploaded to the document management system or project websites as required e.g. Microsoft SharePoint.
10. Handover, closeout and archive project documentation on time and in accordance with project requirements
A Certificate of Business Administration, other relevant qualification or equivalent
Approximately 5 – 8 years
Good working knowledge of document management systems, processes and procedures.
Competent in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and document control software
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.