Data Engineer Job at Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
– Design develop and maintain highly scalable database architectures that supports business requirement.
– Presenting and developing different solutions for automating data acquisition and transformation.
– Develop and work on various tools for integrating different systems related to Big Data.
– Be the Data Design and Engineering Champion and recommend ways to ensure data reliability, efficiency, security and quality.
– Improving database design for performance tuning and scalability. Create a data lake, databases, tables, views, stored procedures and queries.
– Apply security principals and policies to ensure data security, audit compliance and traceability.
– Staying on top of data analytical methods and techniques.
– Developing innovative technology ideas, pushing the boundaries of advanced analytics. Champion these ideas by showcasing their potential through prototypes and by conveying their value within research.
– Designing and building data-driven products utilizing tools and techniques to handle different types and classifications of data.
– Provide technical solutions using strong analytical & problem solving skills whilst working with KAPSARC researchers and developers on complex problems
– Handle Data Management of confidential data
– Expert in designing Entity Relationship Model diagrams and Normalisation
– Expert in requirement analysis and designing conceptual, logical and physical database models
– Spot issues in database design and recommend solutions
– Strong Development experience with SQL and related areas
– Strong experience with database infrastructure architecture (on-premise and cloud)
– Strong Experience in designing for Big Data Technologies – Hadoop/Hive and Cassandra/MongoDB
– Hands-on configuration and performance tuning experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL Cluster
– Knowledge of ER and UML approaches that can be applied to the database life-cycle
– Practical experience of BI and database modeling tools
– Experience to shell scripting in Linux/ UNIX environment.
– Hands-on configuration and development experience with Spark, PostgreSQL, MySQL Cluster
– Experience on working with Amazon S3, EC2, Azure
– Should be conversant with techniques of Data warehousing, Data exploration, Data mining, Data cleansing.
– Strong grasp of fundamental computer science concepts: design patterns, concurrency, Object Oriented design and Unified Modeling Language (UML).
– Experience and/ or working knowledge of middleware frameworks (such as Spring + microservices, Hortonwork Data Flow) and web/cloud technologies (Amazon S3, EC2, Azure)
– Experience automating builds with Maven using Continuous Integration Servers like Jenkins and Azure DevOps
– Experience of working with code repositories: GIT
– Experience on Agile software development methodologies
– BI tools experience is a plus
Company: Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
About Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.