Data Architect Jobs in Cairo at IBM WTC Egypt
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry’s most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Data Architect is responsible for delivering large-scale, complex data platform，Big Data Lake and BI programs and integrating processes and technology to help clients to achieve high performance business. The architect is responsible for designing robust data architecture and solution to meet client data management and analytics requirement. With solid knowledge on business operation and data architecture, the architect can help client propose the data life cycle management solution, design the detailed mechanism, determine the most suitable data architecture include to achieve high quality data and actionable decision making.
Key responsibilities may include:
· Design the common data architecture asset including framework, principle, guideline and template to guide the delivery team realize an optimized solution
· Design the detailed data architecture includes data governance, master data strategy, master data management, data quality, data modeling, ETL approach, data storage etc.
· Design optimal data warehouse and analytics solution to fulfill the business/technical requirement.
· Develop business intelligence and data management solution plan. The solution plan includes requirements, solution design, estimation, project plan and implementation considerations
· Identify the gap between business requirement and data architecture and propose solution to resolve or shorten the gap.
· Shaping and leading large-scale analytics project full lifecycle implementation activities.
· Manage delivery team or vendor to achieve project objective and establish the KPI to monitor the progress, risk and issue.
· Introduce leading practice and data management trend, Accenture PoV to influence client expectation.
· Engage with client deeply at Manager and C level.
· Represent the architecture design efforts to Manager and C-level executive.
· Cultivating client relationships and driving revenue acquisition.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
At least 10 years experience in a consultancy role in the Data domain
At least 6 years performing Data Architecture & Design
At least 6 years experience in the Analytics, Business Intelligence, Big Data and/or Data Warehousing domain, Information Governance
Deep business knowledge in at least one major industry
Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
Team Player, open to experience, fast learner & troubleshooter
Strong business ac-cumin and experience in responding to RFX
Practical knowledge across data extraction and transformation tools – traditional ETL tools (DataStage, Informatica)as well as more recent big data tools is a plus
About IBM WTC Egypt
Imagine a world where inspired ideas and advanced technology combine to create a smarter planet. Welcome to the world of IBM.
What do we do? Putting it simply, we work with some of the greatest and best-known names on the planet, providing IT services and consultancy across all industries. Working closely with our clients, we get to understand every aspect of their businesses and we use our expertise to advise and guide them in a range of areas.
What we do goes far beyond computers. We are helping to bring clean water to developing countries; championing efforts to combat climate change; helping traffic flow more freely; developing cutting-edge ‘intelligent’ buildings; and helping consumers get more from mobile technology.
Join us. IBM Global Delivery has the world’s largest services skill pool, with operations in 173 countries and across 17 industries and sectors. An IBM global delivery role allows you to take on challenging work that helps the world’s forward thinking companies make a difference Build the career you want among the best and brightest in the world. Let's build a smarter planet.