Coordinator -Equipment Operations Job in Khobar, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
- Coordinate and assist the Unit Head, Equipment Operations at the time of project execution, mobilization, demobilization activities of operations involving heavy equipment such as cranes and loaders.
- Act as the point of receipt of emergencies, complaints, bottlenecks in service delivery, equipment breakdown, failure, incidents or accidents etc., from operators, document the nature of incidents and notify or escalate to the Unit Head, Equipment Operations and/or Manager, Equipment & Transportation Operations.
- Plan all equipment operations requirements and provide feedback to Unit Head, Equipment Operations on project progress and assist in preparing status reports based on the Project Execution plan.
- Provide briefing to project team prior to each project on service delivery and standards of performance.
- Debrief operators, riggers etc. once they return from the respective projects and develop reports, as required, to highlight any issues or commendations from the client.
- Provide all equipment safety and operation checklists, AMHEC time sheets, forms and templates to the Operators.
- Ensure that operators are trained in all HSE policies prior to mobilization or dispatch to client or rig sites.
- Continuously coordinate with the supervisors from the client
- Coordinate with HSE team to provide required training and HR team for emergency contact information.
- Assess working condition of equipment and accessories prior to mobilization.
- Coordinate with the Transport division for transport of heavy or light equipment to client or rig sites.
- Coordinate with Maintenance team to service or repair any equipment breakdown, failures etc.
Coordinate with Maintenance to ensure that all required services have been performed.
- Update the Unit Head, Equipment Operations on available fleet and operators for projects.
- Develop periodic field reports and provide the same to both Unit Head, Equipment Operations and Manager, Equipment & Transportation Operations.
Ensure that operators returning from projects are available for further projects.
- Adhere to all process level policies and procedures as per the approved Operations P&P manual.
- Liaise with all departments at AMHEC, as required, in order to fulfill the objectives of the function.
- Provide feedback to the Supervisor and Managers as required.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- 5+ years of working experience in Industry, Contracting, Heavy Equipment Rental and Oil and Gas contracting sector.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with basic technical (electrical and mechanical) knowledge, information of preventive maintenance etc.
- Strong communication & reporting skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities
- Experience with ERP, Oracle Preferable
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 45
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services