IBM Cloud Innovation Labs delivers expertise in innovative design, implementation, training, and support for IBM Software products. Our team of highly skilled consultants, with broad architectural knowledge and deep technical skills, are the specialists called on to deliver successful outcomes to client projects. IBM Cloud Labs are the first to use new IBM Software products in the field, enabling our customers to realise expected business benefits sooner.
IBM Cloud Innovation Labs offer IBM customers a range of skills to ensure their complex projects are a success:
Consulting – Our skilled and knowledgeable consultants assist clients with the deployment of IBM software solutions, maximising the value of their investment and achieving or exceeding the business results they seek.
Premium Support (AVP) – Whether clients are already using an IBM software solution or planning to implement one, we can help leverage ongoing business value from their investment. Our Premium Support Program covers the entire software infrastructure lifecycle – from planning, through deployment, growth, and optimisation, to management of upgrades and change.
This position is to join the IBM Cloud Innovation Labs organisation as a Cloud Integration Principle. The primary responsibility for this role is to develop the Cloud Integration services business in Gulf and Levant region, creating new services pipeline with IBM customers (both existing as well as new customers), and driving the new opportunities to actual services contract signings for both consulting and AVP for Cloud Integration. Selected candidate should drive business growth, resulting in business expansion and year-on-year growth in numbers.
Your day in the role will include
– Services business development activities with new and existing IBM clients for Cloud Integration in Gulf & Levant. Constant interlock with clients, understanding their challenges and presenting value proposition based on the IBM portfolio and services capabilities is key. Articulate to clients the IBM Cloud Adoption journey, and walk clients through the transformation journey, generating client interest.
– Interlock with the different IBM teams in order to achieve the above, including IBM Client account teams, IBM Hybrid Cloud services leadership, Cloud Integration Subject Matter Experts, etc.. pulling the right team together to support the business development activities.
– Preparation of Cloud Integration services contracts that meet customer requirements and expectations that are ready for release for customer signing. This is following IBM processes and guidelines for contracts creation and release.
– Secure new services contract signings, resulting in business/revenue growth.
You will come with
– Strong track record in the services business, with strong business development skills and experience.
– Awareness and knowledge of the IBM Hybrid Cloud software portfolio
How we’ll help you grow
– You’ll have access to all the technical and management resources that will help you
– You’ll learn directly from senior services leaders in the field
– You have the opportunity to work in many different areas, extending your knowledge base and experience, to identify what really excites youIBM Cloud Innovation Labs delivers expertise in innovative design, implementation, training, and support fo…