Business Development Manager Job in Dubai, UAE at Alert International
Are you creative and do you have excellent communication, negotiation and client relationship skills? Then we are looking for you! For our client are we looking for a Business Development Manager in Dubai.
what we offer
You will be earning a competitive tax free all-inclusive salary! In addition to the salary, a result driven commission structure is in place to make it worth your while. You will be in a formal, dynamic environment working on prestigious projects with a team of driven professionals. Our client offers health insurance coverage, leave and end of services benefits as per UAE Labor Law.
This role is the main driver of any of our client’s business units, by identifying and selling turnkey interior design, fit out and project management solutions to existing and new clients as well as working as a key account manager to build long-term relationships with strategic clients and partners.
You will be generating leads and sales opportunities to meet the business and growth plans and sales targets. Client relationship is in managing the communication with the clients, making sure all client requests/inquiries are attended to.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth;
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives;
- Researching prospective accounts in target markets;
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle;
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients;
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals;
- Working closely with other departments to increase sales and client satisfaction;
- Attending conferences and industry events.
who you are
As an ambitious sales professional with working experience in turnkey interior design, MEP and or furniture industry, you are looking to join an ambitious international organization.
skills & competencies:
- Highly creative, imaginative and artistic;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and client relationship skills;
- Sound business acumen;
- Time management and project management skills.
education & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of 3years’ experience in: interior design, turnkey fit out, MEP and/or furniture;
- Proven success in a competitive sales environment;
- Knowledge of UAE and GCC market.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Alert International
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency