Business Development Manager Job in Al Kuwait, Kuwait at Confidential Company
· Organize day-to-day operations of property management, including maintenance, security, cleaning, tenant management, marketing, leasing and customer service.
· Plan, direct and control all units (shops, offices and apartments) and resources to meet operating and financial targets, client objectives and customer needs.
· Build relationships with potential new tenants.
· Maintain good relationship with all existing tenants and regularly host meetings with them.
· Monitor tenants’ trading performance and take required action to support tenants in increasing it.
· Anticipate tenant’s concerns related to the mall premises and facilities and provide them with solutions to mitigate them.
· Review the contracts for all shops located in complexes managed by the company.
· Follow up with work sites and marketing department for new projects.
· Oversee marketing, promotions and loyalty programs and media in the properties to support tenants and ensure revenue from non-traditional sources.
. Coordinate the leasing effort with the Leasing Manager to establish level of quality and appropriate tenant mix in the properties in line with business strategy and market demand.
Key Result Areas:
· High level of customer satisfaction
· Increase financial profits and achieve high level of customer satisfaction
· Realization of new business opportunities
· Beneficial relationships with tenants
· Increase tenant’s trading performance
· Avoid/mitigate tenant problem’s with property
· Beneficial agreements, contracts, etc. for the company
· Effective project completion.
· Increase footfall and revenue from non-traditional sources
– Increase footfall and optimize tenant mix.
· Develop, lead and implement the strategic vision and business plan for the property department.
· Research and evaluate different risk factors for property management operations and develop and implement risk management strategies.
· Proactively and effectively address the inherent challenges for the commercial property market and deliver change solutions.
· Understand the markets impactors and develop strategies for minimizing the impact of these.
· Identify new business opportunities and oversee their implementation.
· Become market leader
· Accurate risk evaluation and avoid/mitigate those risks
· Effective management of Property department
· Optimal market strategy
· Successful new business opportunities and profitable implementation
· Develop a capable team.
· Maximize potential of employees
· Provide leadership and direction for the immediate team.
· Effective team management
· Create and inspire a proactive environment across all the Property Management.
· Optimal work environment
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Job Category: Facilities & Property Management