Assistant Restaurant Manager Job at AccorHotels
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What’s in it for you?
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing?
To assist in managing the overall operation of the restaurant, following established objectives for the highest standards in professional management and administration as well as in effective personnel development.
– To produce an outstanding guest experience within the outlet concept by assisting in managing a service team
– Assist in leading the restaurant / outlet efficiently in costs and expenses, constantly delivering the highest quality as well as driving high top line revenue and profit.
– Provide a professional and courteous service at all times and ensure that all employees of the assigned outlet follow the example.
– Understand thoroughly the concept of the outlet and assume training responsibilities as requested by Restaurant Manager.
– Manages headcount and Restaurant organisation for optimum performance
– Improves sales, the quality of service and promotion of services in compliance with hygiene and security standards
– Conveys the hotel’s image through his/her attitude, professionalism and involvement in the field
– Ensures that all products served to guests conform to standard and are of good quality
– Helps the hotel meet its targets
Your experience and skills include:
– Previous hotel experiences is an asset
– Previous experience in similar role is required
– Guest oriented, service minded with strong interpersonal skills and attention to details
– Experienced in all aspects of restaurant service
– Excellent leader and trainer with strong motivational skills
– Dynamic, creative and good business acumen
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.