Assistant Manager of Residences Job in Doha, Qatar at Four Seasons
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences at the Pearl, Qatar
The upcoming project will include 161 fully-furnished apartments, perfect for both short and long-term stays, as well as 84 Private Residences, set along a private beach surrounded by lush gardens. Guests and residents alike will enjoy a full range of state-of-the-art amenities, including a signature restaurant by Michelin-starred chef, Joël Robuchon.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example, we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Assistant Manager of Residences, in coordination with the Residential Leader, directs and supervises the residence operations and provides managerial and administrative support including coordinating the move-in and interior decorating/finishing procedures for unit owners, conducting orientation for new unit owners, handling of day to day operations to ensure a smooth running of the house, keeping and filing of records, maintenance of logs related to expenses, supervising all functions of the residences. Maintain daily contact with individual unit owners, respond to their queries and solve any issues arising out of operations.
- Assist in people management eg. Hiring and training of all Residence team members, payroll, schedules, provide regular performance feedback, etc.
- Assist with financial management requirements eg. Annual budget, HOA billing process to include sending statements, accepting payment and monitoring account delinquencies ensuring accurate billing and collection, track resident spend, address all resident questions with respect to billing from the hotel/resort or association, monitors that all invoices are paid in a timely manner and are checked for accuracy
- In the absence of the Director or Residences, be the first contact for any homeowner/tenant needs and concerns, ensuring the highest level of service and responsiveness
- Coordinate and manage the day-to-day operations of the residences. Eg. Oversee the resident requests, delivery, assist with purchase orders, etc.
- Assist with new owner / tenant orientations to their residence and hotel/resort. Ensure all required policies and procedures are understood and signed. Be the liaison between residences and hotel/resort departments to ensure residents are welcomed and recognized.
- Assists the Director of Residences in maintaining the homeowners’ assets through weekly, monthly walk-throughs as well as overseeing the coordination of the preventative maintenance program
- Develop profit improvement ideas, policies and procedures and implement them with approval of the Director of Residences
- Liaise between the Residential Division and the supporting hotel/resort departments to ensure all service requests from private residence homeowners and tenants are completed in a timely manner, to the highest standards of execution.
- Leads residential recognition efforts – maintain homeowner profiles keeping up to date information readily available, be Elite contact. Meet regularly with hotel/resort leadership team to discuss resident engagement. Coordinates efforts to ensure hotel/resort teams recognize residents. Produce a monthly spend report and share with key hotel/resort personnel to demonstrate incremental spend with respect to residence spending at the hotel
- Handle all resident interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve resident complaints; assist residents in all inquiries in connection with the property services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, pre-arrival needs, etc.
- Become familiar with the legal and governance responsibilities of the Property Manager, Property Owners and Operator, and will remedy any conflicts that occur in-keeping with the project governing documents
- Fluent in English, written and verbal; Arabic language an asset
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Previous luxury hospitality or residential experience preferred
- Strong mathematical, analytical and business acumen skills
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.
Learn more about employment with Four Seasons:-
You could also learn more about employment with Four Seasons via the following channels:
About the Company
Company: Four Seasons
Company Location: Doha, Qatar