Analytics Team Lead/Project Manager Jobs in Dubai at IBM Middle East
This role has responsibility for the successful execution, monitoring, control and closure of WH analytics projects delivered in the Middle East region. Based locally in the region this role must ensure that deliveries follow the terms and conditions defined in project charters and/or contracts, meeting the approved thresholds for profit and loss, while at the same time following any appropriate business measures defined within internal IBM processes.
The role will have responsibility for managing the scope, cost, schedule and contractual delivery which will include applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, risk management and communication. They will be responsible for the local relationship with the clients in the region and for managing all project resources including subcontractors. They provide day to day direction to the project team and regular reports on project status to the client, and IBM managers.
– Assist with creation of forecasts using the appropriate tools for monthly revenue and costs. Maintaining the forecasts to ensure they remain current.
– Ensuring invoices are raised in accordance with the contract.
– Ensure all resources working on the projects are provided with correct account IDs for claiming time and that resources claim their time without undue delay on a weekly basis.
– Obtain customer acceptance of deliverables, achievement of dependencies, and acceptance of milestones as required by the contract.
– Complete timesheets for resources working on the Project if required by the contract and obtain acceptance from the customer for those timesheets.
– If the contract allows for charging of travel & living expenses (T&L) the Project Manager is responsible for obtaining customer approval of incurred charges and invoicing T&L.
– Ensure that all activities in the Project are completed by the end date in the contract, identifying the need to raising a PCR to extend the end date if it appears it will be required.
– Raise a PCR for any activities requested by the customer outside the scope and/or approved price case of the contract.
– Complete any reporting of Project status required by IBM management, including providing updates to those responsible for oversight, or undertaking audit/accounting reviews.
– Management of Project risk, recording, mitigating, reporting and management of associated issues.
– Ensure all resources and sub-contractors that need work permits/visas to complete their activities obtain the necessary travel approvals documents in time as required by the Project schedule.
– Ensure that all resources on the delivery team work in compliance with any contract specific agreements, for example expense and travel policies, confidentially, security, intellectual property ownership.
– Understand the approved costs, and associated gross profit, of the Project and execute the activities of the Project to remain within agreed costs and meet gross profit target, defining actions and informing relevant stakeholders in advance of any deviation.
– Confirm the Project is complete when all activities and invoicing are concluded and perform such actions as needed to effect Project closure.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– 8-10 yrs of Project Management Experience.
IBM is committed to creating a di…
Title: Analytics Team Lead/Project Manager
Company: IBM Middle East
Category: Information Technology