Administration Assistant (Fleet Centre) G5 Jobs in Dubai at World Food Program – Other locations
Title: Administration Assistant (Fleet Centre) G5
Company: World Food Program – Other locations
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Check the provision of a range of services, including facilities and light vehicle management, travel, protocol related, etc., maintaining information, to contribute to the provision of a safe and comfortable working environment.
2. Collate and process information including dissemination to support the production of standard documents and reports for the unit, to enable decision-making and the effective management of resources.
3. Manage and maintain paper and electronic records within the area of responsibility in accordance with established procedures, to ensure swift and easy data access as required.
4. Undertake research and perform basic analyses of data, to contribute to the provision of accurate information and effective management of resources.
5. Be a first point of contact for internal queries, to facilitate the provision of efficient and effective resolution of daily issues.
6. Provide inputs to routine methods and practices in own area of work, to support the continuous improvement of services provided.
1. Liaise with other WFP Offices in relation to protocol, customs and necessary freezone related actions.
2. Act as Asset Focal point for WFP Fleet Centre
3. Manage all admin procurement initiatives in coordination with other teams
4. Supervise other Admin Staff in day to day admin activities
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Completion of higher secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area is desirable.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the area of Administration
• Demonstrated an ability to perform all routine administrative activities through day to day work
• Has supported in providing ad-hoc guidance to new staff members
• Good command in office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
• Experience in corporate ERP system is an added advantage
Fluency in oral and written communication in English.
4Ps CORE ORGANISATIONAL CAPABILITIES
Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Helps teammates articulate WFP’s Strategic Objectives.
Be a force for positive change: Suggests potential improvements to team’s work processes to supervisor.
Make the mission inspiring to our team: Explains the impact of WFP activities in beneficiary communities to teammates.
Make our mission visible in everyday actions: Articulates how own unit’s responsibilities will serve WFP’s mission.
Look for ways to strengthen people’s skills: Trains junior teammates on new skills and capabilities.
Create an inclusive culture: Seeks opportunities to work with people from different backgrounds.
Be a coach & provide constructive feedback: Serves as a peer coach for colleagues in same area of work.
Create an “I will”/”We will” spirit: Tracks progress toward goals and shares this information on a regular basis with supervisor.
Encourage innovation & creative solutions: Explores ways to consistently be more efficient and accurate in own areas of work and shares new methods of work with colleagues.
Focus on getting results: Focuses on getting results and tracks trends in completion rates for own tasks to identify opportunities for efficiency.
Make commitments and make good on commitments: Takes responsibility for own tasks and notifies supervisor as soon as possible of potential delays in meeting deadlines or commitments.
Be Decisive: Independently decides what action to take when faced with critical choices in the workplace or in dangerous situations in the field.
Connect and share across WFP units: Suggests opportunities for partnering with other units to supervisor.
Build strong external partnerships: Identifies opportunities to work with colleagues and partners in the field towards common goals.
Be politically agile & adaptable: Develops an understanding of the value of WFP’s teams and external partners in fulfilling team’s goals and objectives.
Be clear about the value WFP brings to partnerships: Aligns own activities with supervisor’s priorities to fulfill internal and external partner needs.