Account Executive (Customer Service) Job at Emirates – CAE Flight Training
Booking client training, ensuring a high level of customer services is adhered to, proactively ensure the fulfillment of sales strategy and targets and the development of the allocated territory. Responsible for company and client retention within an assigned territory to maximize retention of pre-existing revenue.
– Book client training events locally and internationally accurately through comparing and evaluating course prerequisites with client qualifications, course availability and advising the client’s expectations clearly to the training department.
– Responsible for company and client retention within the assigned territory to maximize revenue.
– Support RSM with pricing agreements, update the pricing on portals and ensure contracts are renewed prior to their expiry. Ensure payments are collected on time if the customer is COD.
– Foster a seamless positive teamwork environment to ensure our sales organization provides client satisfaction through providing backup for team members when required.
– Arranging visas, Marhaba, tickets and hotel bookings etc. for clients when outlined in the contract.
Educational Background – Bachelor’s Degree
– Aviation Experience is desirable
– Experience in customer/client relations role.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to handle complaints and provide solutions quickly and follow up to ensure resolution.
– Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible with the capacity to accept change.
– Demonstrated problem solving skills and the willingness to participate in process improvement projects.
– Must be able to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
– Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
– The ability to converse in a second language would be an advantage
Company: Emirates – CAE Flight Training
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Emirates - CAE Flight Training
Emirates CAE Flight Trainingwas founded in 2002, and is jointly operated by Emirates, a global connector of people and places, and CAE, a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation and defence.